Sierra Chart Features
We are pleased to offer the Sierra Chart platform to our clients. Sierra Chart is widely known for its stable, open, and highly customizable design. It offers complete trading support, both basic and advanced, including easy to use automated trading. Use our exclusive ChartDOM (depth of market) which is a functional Trading DOM fully integrated with charts. Sierra Chart uses direct connections to all data and trading services. It does not use any in process blackbox API components. Sierra Chart does not use Java or .NET, it is fast 100% native C++ code. All of this means you have super high reliability, the best connectivity and support for connections.
- Complete and Advanced Trading Functionality: Enter orders, view orders, manage orders, and view positions from a Trade Window, chart, Chart DOM or standalone Trade DOM. Advanced Trading from the charts.
- Advanced and highly configurable Trading DOM providing complete trading functionality. The order columns support entry of Limit, Stop, Stop-Limit, and Market if Touched orders. All other Order Types can be entered through the attached Trade Window or through the right-click Trade menu. The Trading DOM is fully configurable. You can set the colors and what columns to display and their order. Columns include Market Depth, Last Trade Size, Cumulative Last Trade Size, Profit and Loss, Recent Bid and Ask Volume.
- Advanced Trade strategies including: Targets, Stops and several types of Trailing Stops, all fully managed with OCO functionality and automatic quantity management (Advanced Trade Management). Targets and Stops can be automatically entered when submitting a parent order or after.
- Solid professional quality software. Designed for efficiency and ease-of-use. It has a straightforward and well-designed interface that can handle the most demanding applications. It is developed by an experienced and competent development team that stays on top of development. It has been proven and trusted by investors/traders/clearing firms for more than a decade.
- Automatically reconnects to the Data and Trading servers if you become disconnected.
- CPU multi-core support for increased performance with data downloading, Chartbook loading, and market data processing.
- All Sierra Chart service packages include a Real-Time and Historical data service.
- Chart Values/Crosshair with Global Cursors
- Supports numerous external Data and Trading services as well as our own data services. This gives you access to many brokers and clearing firms throughout the world.
- Sierra Chart provides its own Market Statistics data feed that can be used alongside any supported Data or Trading service, to receive various market statistics for several exchanges and indexes.